It usually means your computer can’t recognize the IPSW files. And it is probably because of invalid or firmware files, outdated iTunes versions, and so on. In every problem, one of the easiest things to solve a problem is to restart your device.
- Please check file location and access permissions.
- When the download is completed, your iPhone is being repaired now.
- This module can show the backup files to you in a very intuitive way.
- Invalid instance field in Firmware Version Ack.
The Open and Repair tool is mostly used to fix an unopenable Word file or Excel, PowerPoint document. Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document. Find the temporary files of your problematic DOCX file with .asd extension.
- This tool enables you to restore email, audio, photos, videos, etc.
- Free up more storage space by deleting unwanted apps, photos, videos, cache, junk files, etc.
- If you want to fix it, this post shows several feasible ways and explains how to use MiniTool Software to recover files from an iPhone with the white Apple screen of death.
- How to fix iOS devices not compatible firmware with TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
- You can’t call anybody, and you can’t text or take pictures with it.
According to your iPhone model, the method of hard reset differs. When the above 4 methods fail to repair your corrupted Word document or you cannot even access a Word .docx file, what really can help is a reliable Word repair software. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard with its Word repair tool can retrieve your Word file from multiple file loss or corruption cases. According to EaseUS data recovery experts, the above 4 methods work in repairing corrupted Word DOCX and DOC files at most times. But sometimes, when you are in a peculiar case, such as the Word file folder is lost or unopenable, none of the above methods can help. Whether it will erase your data or https://hasanmotors.com/2023/05/02/unlock-the-latest-features-with-sm-g928t-firmware/ not after fixing your iPhone black screen of death usually depends on the method you try. The most common methods like hard resetting will not cause any data loss.
I was so skeptical that it could restore my corrupt iPhone backup, especially after spending 5 hours on the phone with Apple tech support and 2 hours at the Apple Store. It was well worth the $30 to get back my cherished texts, pictures, and notes. I had read every article, tech blog, and Apple support answer I could find to fix my “incompatible” iPhone backup and had tried everything. I was pulling my hair out and thinking I had just lost everything. You have to press the “Volume Up” button and release it quickly.